270 RAPID POPULATION
22. Krishna, Raj, "Farm Supply Response in India-Pakistan: A
the Punjab Region," Econ J, September 1963.
23. Krishna, Raj, "Farm Supply Response in the Punjab (Indi*
Case Study of Cotton." Unpublished doctoral dissertat Chicago, Chicago, 111. September 1961.
24. Mellor, John W., The Economics of Agricultural Develop
Cornell Univ. Press, 1966.
25. Rao, C. H. Hanumantha, Agricultural Production Functioi
Returns in India. New York: Asia Publishing House, 1965.
26. Welsch, Delane E., "Response to Economic Incentive by /
Farmers in Eastern Nigeria," / Farm Econ, November 196
27. Krishna, Raj, "Agricultural Price Policy and Economic D
Agricultural Development and Economic Change, H. M and B. F. Johnston, eds. Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell Univ. Pre 13.
28. Mellor, John W., et al., Developing Rural India. Ithaca,
Univ. Press, 1968.
29. Schultz, Theodore W., "Production Opportunities in Asiai
An Economist's Agenda," Development and Change in Trc culture: Focus on South Asia. East Lansing: Asian St Michigan State Univ., November 1968.
30. Southworth, Herman M., and Bruce F. Johnston, eds. Agric
opment and Economic Growth. Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell Unr
31. Mosernan, A. H., "National Systems of Science and Te
Agricultural Development." Presented at the meeting Directors of International Agricultural Programs, Univ. of 1966.
32. Griliches, Zvi, "The Demand for Fertilizer: An Economic
of a Technical Change," / Farm Econ, Vol. 40, 1958.
33. Sahota, Gian S., "An Analysis of the Causes of the Secular
Relative Price of Fertilizer." Unpublished doctoral disse of Chicago, Chicago, 111., 1965.
34. Sahota, Gian S., Fertilizer in Economic Development. Ne\
erick A. Praeger, Inc., 1968.
35. Asian Development Bank, Asian Agricultural Survey. To.
Tokyo Press, 1968.
36. Chaudhri, D. P., "Education and Agricultural Productiv
Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Univ. of Delhi, India, k
37. Welch, Finis, "Education in Production." J Pol Econ, Jam
38. Hsieh, S. C. and V. W. Ruttan, "Environmental, Technolog
tutional Factors in the Growth of Rice Production: Phi land, and Taiwan." Reprinted from Food Research Ins Vol. VII, No. 3, Stanford Univ., Stanford, Calif., 1967.
39. Mangahas. Mahar. A. E. Rector, and V W Ruttan "Pri,." Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y., June 1957.